Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

Was this the team that JC coaches?

YJ was not a mixed level team.

YJ team was not a mixed level team.

This is what I think is so funny , you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the team that played in the finals had kids playing together that were not on the same teams over the summer and as they have not had a tryout yet it is a mixed level team. It is possible every kid on that team will be on YJ top team next year, but more than likely no. Even sadder is this is what you come on here to contradict not the fact that your TG team seemed so desperate to win that you had kids not even get into the game..I get this was not a TG team event and the TG daddy running it can do what ever he wants and if you don't like it go play for someone else but these are 11 year old kids playing at a charity event for eating disorders.Who cares who wins ,if you are okay with winning even at the price of your kids or your kids teamates confidence then that's a shame, remember these kids self images can impact them in ways we just don't understand.

Was this a 2019 or 2020 team for TG