Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some simple facts
1. Y.J 2015 blue never won against MD lasers, Liberty 2015 black tied them

2. Sky walkers - Y.J. 2015 blue lost twice won once, Top guns 2015 black won by a goal, and lost by a goal or 2, liberty 2015 black lost by 2

3. liberty 2015 black lost to 2015 Skak by 1, and Top guns 2015 black by 1 in Florida before every team started holding try outs fir the U-15.

Sounds like liberty is in the mix, though Y.J. does win more games. As far as tournaments go, C.R. sends her teams to tournaments where she can control who her teams play, thats why the top 5 clubs rarely play them in pool play (give me what I want or I will take my ball and go home $$$$$$) When you have 5 teams per age group that translates to a lot of money for a tourney promoter. winning lax for a cure isn't that big a deal if you can make sure you reach the finals, if you know what I mean.

One thing is for sure, D.G sends a lot of girls to the Ivy's, so at the very least the smarter people are at liberty

Manhasett and garden city send kids everywhere because the parents can write the checks! 5-10K in scholarship and 40K check and the kids get to tell evrybody they play on a lax scholarship at whatever school - been the story for many years on the boys and girls side