Originally Posted by Anonymous
The last four pages of this thread all started after one poster said they had been with TG for 7 years and Shannon was involved a lot. For 95% of the club that is not the case. They are the exception not the rule when it comes to this club. Now the snarky comment will be "well your daughter isn't good". Whether or not your daughter is the best girl on black or the worst girl on white. They should get what they paid for. Girls aren't asking to get into a D1 school when they don't belong there. Contacting a D2 or D3 coach is just as simple as contacting a D1 coach. Returning an email doesn't take that long no matter how many emails they have received. Is it too much to ask for common decency? My daughter says hello to every girl she sees at tournaments wearing TG stuff but the director and his daughter have a hard time doing that.

Brilliant post! Spot on!

Brilliant in your world maybe, clearly shows you don't have an understanding of the recruiting process. As it has been stated over and over, club coaches do not send emails, that is the players job. If a club director does not return an email, I would have an issue. College coaches normally call, not email, so I am skepical

So if the 95% have to do all the leg work themselves then what is the purpose of playing travel lacrosse?

To have the opportunity to be seen, and you perform aka stand out, otherwise there is no purpose!