Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter has tried out for every major club team on L.I. Y.J. , T.G. 91 , Express, Suffolk All Stars and Liberty, and I can tell you that without a question only the last club runs a truly unbiased tryout. Many people will say that the director only pulls from her home school and is biased to those girls, but the truth is if you had a talent pool like that you would also pull from it at the same rate. I have seen the director drop girls to the second team and even cut girls from her home school, that is what the doubters from outside the club don't see and where there comments show there ignorance. With there tryout still to come in October I implore any parent that is tired of the T.G. Y.J. politics to attend there tryout, If you think your daughter is a good player she stands her best chance of making an "A" team at this club. I assure you that the director and coaches are as unbiased as possible. I have no monetary alliance to this club, I do not coach for this club, I do not live in that school district, I am just a very happy consumer of her product and would like to see her club progress with the best players from all over Long Island,.

Sounds funny and desperate, at the same time. Advertising for Liberty on the TG site, "good" players making "A" teams, "as unbiased as possible", hoping for her club to progress...Keep trying out, you actually missed a few clubs. You must be sooo busy during tryouts!