Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you attended the 2017 tryouts , it was pretty clear the new talent that showed up. The turnout was huge. My daughter is on black & I myself was nervous for her & the others that have been together for years that they might be bumped. The black & purple had little to no movement so all these new really talented girls will form the white team. You never know , that might just be the better team & that is great. It does not matter if u are on team A,B,C,D the difference may be 2-3 girls who are exceptional . The fact is when they play against each other it is only a 1 goal difference. My oldest was on purple & received a better scholarship than her friends on black.

Imagine how the selections would have turned out if the rumored plan of being a hs coach panned out. White, yes you could be a strong team, but unless you get promises and specific calls from SS or BS of the plans, stay where you are. Better yet, get the town together. The more you can play with your HS teammates the better off you will be. Ask the older girls from your HS who play Travel with their HS friends and teammats. Ask the parents of the older girls. Then make your selection.