Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break! Go back to your YJ thread where there is a real trouble! I wrote the above post, not Andrew. He is cute, and I could see how a young college girl could become smitten! If you are truly worried about Andrew, and not lacrosse, your daughter doesn't belong on TG, See ya, don't let the door hit you.

So you are saying he had a relationship with a young college girl? Isn't he a director and 7 years older than some of these college girls. May show some character flaws that that may be concerning that you seem quick to casually brush aside.

Stop. Just stop. You people are pathetic and need to get off this sight once in a while. There is a great magazine that seems to be right up your ally, it's called the Inquirer. Get your fill of trash there, stop trying to drum it up here. Fake news is simply that and trying to run a smear campaign and make accusations in this manner is disgusting. If you don't like TG, leave. But trying to drag people through the mud for your own entertainment is sick.