Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes sorry I was talking 2018 in reply to how someone thought the white team was awful.

That 2018 White team did lack talent. My daughter plays on another club from Long Island (2nd 2018 Team on that club) and they played 2018 White and it wasnt even a game. I was very surprised and spoke to some of the parents on TG 2018 White at that game and they expressed their disappointment as well. I would have thought that club would have had far more talent.

My daughter is 2017, but a good friend of mine, who's not easy to please, he said they did pretty well, and thinks they're very close to being as good as purple.

I did not see the Purple Team play this year to be honest so I can not make that comparison but I would be surprised if that was the case. My daughter plays on the 2nd Elevate Team and they played the 2018 White team and it wasnt really much of a game. I was surprised and thought that the White team would have been better. Maybe it was just a bad tournament for them, you never know but I thought that they would have been more competitive.

The top TG 17 team is not that good either.

Ok, go away. we're talking about 2018 white and purple.