Originally Posted by Anonymous
talking about h.s. age....no one cares the slightest about 2023...except you mommy. have another quart of ice cream

Nobody cares about you or your pine riding daughter, it's too late for her, mine on the other hand is up and coming. If I am still on here chriping like you when my daughter is in HS, it would be sad. Now go have another drink!!

His point is, if right now TG 2023 is better than YJ, it won't stay that way. The best players on TG will end up on YJ by the time they get to HS. So they are correct, if you are on a TG "B" team going into HS, you are not going to get recruited to any major programs.

You yj pukes crack me up! Over and over the only thing you narrow-minded, short-sighted lemmings care about is Top 5 lax school, major program, best this, top that. While cr and his husband are cashing your checks you blind faith suckers are caring about the completely wrong things with completely screwed up priorities. You do realize that there is no gold at the end of the lax rainbow, right? You're giving up more money to play club lax than your little honeycomb jelly is gonna get in college over her entire college career, right? There is no pro league. Let the kid play where THEY want to play regardless if its D1, D2, D3, NAIA, juco or club. Jeez, get a life.