Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I dont get why you are so upset, TG black 2020 is a special team, no they would not beat the top 2019 teams but would be in the mix.I overheard BS last week and he realizes what he has , he also knows he needs to trim the fat. Was speaking w one of our fathers who knows the YJ team very well in this age group and said not one kid from that team makes our black team. Say what you want but this team will show that even if you have a target on your back , if you are the best it does not matter. AS far as one kid being that much better than the others I do not even know who you are talking about as many kids 5-6 could be considered the best in the age.

This is exactly why the parents of this team are getting the reputation they have. Things change from year to year. Stop believing your own hype. These are 11/12 year old girls. Things change as puberty arrives for all.

If BS really thinks he has something special, then he will be making changes. You may want to dream that all the girls on this team are the top 24 girls around. But they are not. No team has the top 24. Be realistic.

The post is probably not from one of the 2020 TG parents anyway. Doesn't sound like a Bill type conversation.