Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually I could not care about your grammar. The thing about caring even if BS does not coach my kid is simple, my child has to witness his antics every tournament we see him. I have explained to her that some people have issues w controlling their emotions but she has witnessed his verbal abuse due to his lack of emotional control several times and only once at her high school game did those in charge do the right thing. If that's the role model you want for your kids that's fine but my kid should not have to be subject to it. I get that it can all be used as a learning event but seems to me at some point the lesson my kid is learning happens to be depending on who you are people are willing to look the other way. Grammar has never been my forte' so feel free to do like many a teacher of mine did and take out the red pen.

I've never seen this sort of behavior from BS, but whatever. My point is he's not your coach, you see him from time to time, your kid sees it, you've explained your position on it, now move on. The villagers are not firing up their torches the way you want and they won't. There are a thousand worse things going on in the world today to worry about, just open up your newspaper and try to explain that craziness to your kid.