Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's the same WH guy that left 3 or 4 years ago and just can't get over it. He has issues that only therapy can resolve

He is over it. TG is a distant memory for them and many, many others. But there is a obsession here, you TG people are clearly obsessed on WH. Seriously take a look at the very best players on long island and tell me what club they play for? Yes a few from TG, but mostly not. And many of the very best also have something else in common, they used to play TG. I will say this, TG does attract its fair share of talent, but the best of it moves on, over and over, age group after age group. Forget about the B, C team players as they jump back and forth constantly, but look at how many very top A players leave TG and go to YJ. It is a one way street, overwhelmingly. What does that tell you? Yes, i get it, people get nasty towards the people who have moved on, but you are the ones who need to get over it.

Bizzarro. Soooo let me get this straight... TG has good players. TG had good players. Some TG players leave. Some TG players stay. All true. The big fact is: nobody gives a rats a$$ that you left, what you think and your opinion. Go elsewhere and take care of your kid and be happy.