Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

Over 150 girls at tryouts, not a chance , your bigger issue is when kids are leaving your top teams it tells you something is wrong. I like the Smiths and wish them luck but I saw several more in his lower age groups from the top teams trying to position themselves to move over to YJ. A few more and the ship begins to sink. If the girls on TG black were told they could play YJ blue my guess is more than half would be gone, that's not a good sign.My child plays YJ and its not perfect but you rarely if ever get kids on top team to leave.

So what's to say about the YJ's turn TG's that were at Hofstra Tourney. that were on Blue and Gold? Quite a Few left YJ's too, If you are going to say something at least be truthful. [/quote

Here's the truth , your an idiot and a liar . Please tell us which YJ top team lost kids to TG . By the way my YJ kid played in your tournament this weekend was not all TG players.

If you are so called YJ, then you should know who they are and what age group. Stop looking for attention you miserable little person. I can guarantee you quite a few YJ blue and golds are now TG. You wouldn't know as you have not yet made the YJ team. tryouts are next month.

I feel bad because you must be disabled but here goes , name the age , you cannot because you are either disabled or a liar .Your TG top players are begging to leave , so many willing to forfeit the 500 deposit it's out of control . Elevate now better than TG only a matter of time before you are behind 91 , lol. Sadly TG has peaked and already on the decline .

Just Go away! No one respond to the reject who keeps coming back, Hates TG and everything involved but still manages to go to tournaments and has no kid playing. He has a weird obsession with this club, and can't move on. Let's just all ignore him and his negative, incoherent comments. It's just very sad, I feel badly for him and his daughter, as we can get of the page or skim over his sillyness, but his daughter is stuck with him 24-7..Poor Girl!

Let's not feed the TROLL any longer.