Originally Posted by Anonymous
How soon before Beach Bums is called Legacy

THe check is due by Sept. 15, you can still go to Beach Bums Tryouts and a few others before the check is due.

Elevate, Beach Bums, South Shore Turf, Icon. All better options than a white team, especially a second or third year on white. Your daughter deserves it!!

How was BS's reaction when you told him your 2021 Black player wasn't coming back?

Just thinking outside the box, how about asking your kid what they want. I did and she said she enjoyed her self last year and is OK playing for white. Some of these posts are pathetic. I hope the posters do not return to TG.

As a TG White parent, we have been debating all week about taking the spot we were offered. We have decided to go to other tryouts including Elevate. As this poster stated, we did lose to Elevate last year and my other daughter on 2021 Black ALSO lost to Elevate last year. I need them on the same club and I dont want to settle for White for my older one. I think she can be on a better team and I know last year the Elevate B team was very good and beat us pretty bad. I will attend other tryouts in addition to elevate. I think on some of the other clubs she could even make an A team. I guess we will take our chances and see how it goes this weekend. [/quote] [/quote]