Originally Posted by Anonymous
All teams will struggle!!!!! Look at all the double dippers on Yj roster and tg roster. All age groups.... Poor BS!!! He doesn't deserve this.

I doubt there are going to be any double dippers. Many of those kids that are on the TG and YJ Rosters didn't attend YJ tryouts, they registered and no showed YJ tryouts. They were still placed on a YJ team. This happened with several girls.

Good story to cover attending try outs and being put on the bottom team. Hey, you gave it a shot, now you can go play for TG knowing where you would stand switching over. Of course now the TG directors know where your head is at, not sure if you would want to go back. Good news is at least the TG team coaches aren't paying attention to what's going on, or is that the bad news?

OK angry one, go back to your own thread. Do you really need to come over and bash the Top Gun program, to justify your feeling trapped into staying with YJ. Your kid is obviously not on a top team or else you would not feel the need to justify the number of team and tell us how good all four of your teams are. YJ is a good program, it gives gives the opportunity to play, and if you are really good (and in many cases just good and lucky enough to have a connection) you will be on their top team. If you are not on their top team, I suspect many of you walk around feeling inadequate thus feeling the need to bash other programs to make you feel like you are better than someone else. Your are probable a person with low self-esteem, and has to pick on others in order to make themselves feel better.

I am sure you will come back with some other insult, but the reality is you cannot escape your own inadequacies no matter what you say.