Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I find it hard to believe that the MC parents were going after the kids of ESM w comments etc. as many of them are good people and I do not think they would tolerate such behavior.That being said the coach is out of control and it seems this coach and team have been called out on this site far too many times by multiple people ,where there is smoke there is fire.I have also witnessed what I would say is a hatred ,for lack of a better term,of YJ by many TG parents and players in this age group. While many YJ parents and players seem to dislike TG I have seen kids from TG in this age group being openly hostile toward YJ .I cannot say some of the animosity is not earned by some YJ parents and parent coaches who also can be obnoxious but the hostility these TG kids seem to have has to be fed into by some of the parents.Parents it's 6th grade lacrosse ,stop acting as if the outcome of these games are going to have some major impact on your kids futures or are a reflection of your coaching ability.

That's funny, I have always felt the hatred was way more tilted the other way around. My girls play TG, many of their friends play for both clubs and none of them really seemed to be too bothered either way. Most of the hatred seems to exist with the parents and coaches and especially the directors. Another observation is that this hatred exists between YJ and ALL other clubs. I guess that is a part of being a good club on the field.

Actually I have witnessed some of the hatred by the 2019 aged TG players toward YJ , go talk to them it will be obvious. Definately not all of them and most are very nice.The perception that this hatred exists between all other clubs and YJ I have not experienced.My daughters team has played Liberty many times and have seen no animosity , same with steps and many other clubs.