Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love making people like you lives miserable. Keep you on your toes honey you won't see my daughter on those teams not that I think there is anything wrong with those teams. Apparently you think your the best. Believe me you trash bag you'll know if we play your daughter but not likely if she's anything like you she's in the lowest team there is.

I'm not miserable darling, you are quite the entertainment. CLOWN! You make me laugh that's about it. You just don't know how stupid you sound. You could never get me riled up and lose my cool, this is little kids lacrosse and I'm a grown up. No need to cry everyday because my daughter got cut..say what you want loser but you are taking your departure really hard. You talk really tough behind your keyboard with your little fat chubby fingers and then get off and cry. Let me guess you had already told your friends and family that your Daughter made TG? Now you have to eat your words... LIAR. How's that 3rd or 4th team working out for you?

Let me guess you're about to reply in 4..3..2..1 with an insult or some comment about the Smiths. Hard for anyone to take you serious when you have a brain the size of a pea.