Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
Parents from both purple and white have complained already. It has fallen on deaf ears. At this point, it is too late to get them in any meaningful fall tournament. Why continue to be milked of all your money if you get nothing in return? When the indoor practices start, will the Black team be there? Or will they be at Sports Hub like last year. Different set of rules for the 2018 Black team compared to the other 2 teams.

That's fair!

I don't think the issue is if 2018s should go to recruiting tournaments or not I think the fact is - all 2018s pay the same amount of $$ and should have access to the same opportunities - winter fall and summer. Why treat them different? Or maybe they should be treated different?

I don't have a daughter old enough to worry about this right now but I have a son. the boys programs are no different but when you say we all pay the same money? what are you saying? I know on the boys side for those more/extras we pay for them.

Are you saying you want the opportunity to pay for more tournaments. but if you are a second tier team what are you really paying for? are you getting your moneys worth, that has got to be the question.