Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And I am not on Top Guns anymore but I know alot of the top girls on the first Elevate high school team did not make any of the Top Guns Black or Purple. Dave got lucky with a couple of girls that had goods sticks. If your not in his inner circle and drink his koolaide your kid is out.

Not following your post. So top Elevate girls can't even make the TG "B" teams and you suggest the problem is at Elevate? I'd conclude that, if what you are saying is true, TG is doing a particularly poor job of evaluating talent.

You don't take even talent and swap it out with in house talent ever. Why would a club displace a known talent level with a history of paying the bill for a player at the same level? Only the standout girls will land on other clubs top teams. That is the problem with switching clubs, most often it is not a lateral move, especially if upgrading clubs, try to break into an established YJ Blue team. It is much easier going from a YJ top team to another clubs, but still not a certain deal as some of these players are not up to par with rest of team.