Originally Posted by Anonymous
To be honest the TG U15 team did OK. In the Quarterfinals they obviously had the more difficult bracket. They lost to YJ Gold by a goal. It was a very competitive game and could have gone either way...a couple of TG goals disallowed. But kudos to YJ Gold they played great all tournament and were the better team

The TG team lost their consolation to Steps by a goal as as well. Another very competitive game. The Steps team lost by 2 to YJ Blue 2017 in the quarters...their closest game by far. The other side had Liberty and Eagle Stix...decent teams but not the same caliber as the others. Elevate and YJ Blue 2018 were the only teams on that side and both ended up losing to both YJ 2017 teams...

Again, this my opinion...not looking for an argument just how I saw it. Congratulation to the YJ organization...

To be honest you lost to the third best YJ U15 team. Then lost to steps which your TG friends were saying is a B level club 2 weeks ago. My guess TG stops sending teams as it does not look good for them even in the 2020 group as again their best players will not go.