Originally Posted by Anonymous
Saw a few TG black players have jumped ship already, both YJ and TG tryouts should be interesting this year.Parents are starting to realize in general that there is a lot more opportunity over at YJ and that SS will not be able to have the involvement that they joined the club for.Looking down the road do they want to play for a club that is run by BS.Yes I think SS is an awesome coach but how long before another program with deeper pockets ,better facilities,and a lot more to offer steals her away.On the other hand all is not well in YJ land especially for the so called lower level players who now realize they are going to be moved down or realize they will not be moved up due to the shear numbers of kids playing YJ.

Oh ok Richard (insert nickname)

Curious what was said that you have an issue with, instead of making a lame attempt at humor why not tell us what was stated that has no basis in reality.

Issue seems to be with you RICHARD. Do you have a kid in each program or do you always share your know it all college professor opinions? Am I lame or right on the spot? We all can't wait for your usually limp, bloated, narcissistic opinion. Lol

I will do my best to answer your questions. Have had a child play in both programs and I do not always share my opinions.Yes you are lame.Again just because your daughter plays for a club that has too many issues to write about you resort to nonsense.Please let us know if you still would have signed up for your club if you would have known that Shannon's main involvement would be having her dad run the club and her brother be the most prominent coach.

Shannon was just coaching my daughter last night, although she's not her "official" coach. She's still involved and coaching. There are several good coaches in the TG program. Just be happy with your club, and go away.

Seriously, yes she was coaching your daughter yesterday because you paid for and went to her camp which was available to any kid that did the same regardless of club.With your logic I guess the YJ kids can consider Shannon to be involved in their club coaching list also because she was coaching them also yesterday which is great because I think Shannon is a great coach and player.