If you really think that a man would come to a tournament and not have a kid playing you are as stated truly delusional. Come on.. He is obviously looking out for his daughters best interest and is obviously on a TG team but not happy but maybe his daughter is. I actually commend him. Because its not about the parents at some point its about the kids. You think a kid wants to leave after spending a most part of their summer with the same girls year after year. And a parent has to make a decsion what is best for their daughter. I mean you have to be really uneducated to write something like that about someone. You are the one no one should listen to. It is happening all around you and you dont even see it. Open your eyes!!!!! If I were that man I would take my chances. From a parent that has friends with daughters in other organizations do the same shannanigans happen yes of course. But, get out of this crap while you can. Be an adult and guide your child in the right direction and keep off this thread bashing everyone. (because they are all liars) because your are MRS. TOPGUN and you know it all.