Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmmm, the BOE connection is an interesting tidbit that was not widely known … curious about the post, and the allegation about the BOE member affecting the TG black teams, especially the 4 youngest years … a little research reveals that in fact an officer/member of the BOE for West Babylon Schools (http://www.wbschools.org/boardofeducation/default.aspx) does have the same last name as several girls in the TG program: the 2019 Black, 2020 Black, 2021 Black AND 2022 Black teams. Puts an interesting spin on your points and the affect it is having on the club. Enlightening, actually.

Not enlightening. This is a non issue. Man in question has nothing to do with team selection. Only has 3 girls playing not 4. 2020 girl is not his. Top Guns is a West Babylon based travel team with many West Babylon girls on almost every team. 2021 black does have the most WB girls. If you don't want your daughter to play with them then go somewhere else. If you feel they aren't up to your standard then go somewhere else. If you don't like the way they play then go somewhere else. If you have issues with this team then call Mr. Smith and talk to him about it instead of coming on here like a total coward and posting that crap. It sounds to me like you have more of an issue with the man in question than anything else.
let me guess..........Your from W.B. and benefited from this? Am I right?