Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New 2020 parent here. Glad I wasn't asked, my daughter had 2 soccer games, gymnastics meet and cheer practice. Hope all that played had a good time. She will have plenty of time to play Lax in the spring....see all then !!!!!

I would have to say no to that simply because teams were entered weeks and weeks ago, rosters only recently came out. Plus rosters have the players names and not contact information. I have talked to many parents on this issue and haven't found anyone to have issue yet. The people who seem to have issues are the anonymous 5h!t stirrers on this thread who don't have kids on this team. If your daughter is on team and would like to play in these non club tournaments, your best bet is to reach out and contact person putting it together. If you don't know who that is, you can relate to your own situation, they don't know you yet either. Contact TG to find out, easily done. Lots of girls opt not to play with club team and go play on town or teams built just for individual tournaments. There is your other option. So if your daughter is sitting home this weekend, learn from it, be proactive to get her involved. Nothing much happens for people who sit around waiting for things to happen, go out and make it happen.

I would say you are one of the parents who feels your kid is some elite player simply because it is not that hard to have kids added to your roster so if you wanted to you could have opened it up to all.Plus some of the new kids were called and asked to play and the person running this team( call them fake 2020 TG team) must have the actual roster with phone numbers because he has made calls to some of the kids.I also believe he has been contacted by some to try to include other kids and he said no thanks.My daughter will not be sitting at home because she is on an older TG team which would never exclude kids from their team like you and your group of delusional parents that think your kids are too good to play with the kids who as you guys say just don't have it.Your team is already a train wreck because of people like you.