Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good point. I have to admit, that was a bad example! However, I don't know what you expect from her when it comes to TG. Did you think she'd be coaching every team? She's at the practices, the winter games, the tournaments, clinics, camps, etc. She moves from team to team, and gets involved with everyone. Ever since she got the Hofstra job, the anti-TG people love to talk about how she's not involved anymore. This is our first year with TG, so I don't know what she did last year, but I didn't expect her to be personally coaching my daughter's team. What we're getting from her is fine. She helps coach each team, from time to time, seems to know most of the girls, is a great role model & leader, interacts with the parents, and will probably be a big help, if and when, recruiting time comes. What more do people expect? Each family should choose what's best for them, and let others do the same. It's unbelievable how much nonsense goes back and forth over YJ vs TG!

What more do people expect? We expected her to run the club and be involved on a full time basis which is what we were told when we joined several years ago,that is not what we found so we left.Kid is a great coach and role model cannot say the same about the actual club owner.