Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your daughter to really take advantage of those speed and agility classes. I heard she packed on a couple of pounds just saying. I'm laughing my way all the way to Md. I'm so excited to see you on the field and your mouth hanging open because you can't believe that no mAtter what you go your daughter just can't excel. Wow sucks for you. So sorry. Go kiss bs "". Make sure you wipe your nose when your gone kissing it.

You always expose yourself and show your true colors. Guess what mad dad?..You are the biggest loser I have ever seen. you're so silly it's actually funny how low you will go to try to be relevant. This is a new low even for you, you little pudgy psycho shell of a man. such a joke you are. You want us to really believe the daughter that got cut from TG, actually made YJ Blue and was such a great talent that you were told before everyone else and before rosters posted that she made blue. Wow she must have really knocked CR of her feet with all that talent..Lol you are hilarious!