Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Do not feed the Troll"

Why is it that if someone comes on this site and says anything negative towards tg you are all over them like flies on ...... I mean you truly are insane. Yes it might be both ways. But whomever stated that there are a ton of tg girls leaving the answer is YES indeed. I heard the same thing. Now ar the yellow jackets stating the same maybe. Everybody is moving around, why is so hard to get accross your pea sized brain when your daughter is probably not even of recruiting age. People are concerned and have every right to be. The Organization is clearly on a decline. SS needs to grab the bull by the horns and make things right. The coaching is horrific. My daughters coaches last year were coached while her coaches were sitting on the grass. Come on for petes sake. No one says you have to hate the Smiths but for the love of god they are robbing everyone. They are not coaching. Moving players that are not talented to high teams and the GIRLS are get discouraged not only the parents. So please take your head out of the sand and see whats going on around you. And no it may not matter to YOU what team your daughter is on but god dam if your daughter is getting looked over by a non talented player then hey theres a problem somewhere. But you must understand not everyone is benefiting from this. Maybe you or the non-talented player that got moved up but not the girl thats working her butt off and nothing is happening for her. Please look at all sides and STOP the critizing and saying everyone is lying because they are not.

If the club is on a decline, why are you still so obsessed with it? Leave us alone if we want to still play there. I see what they mean by when someone doesn't make the team or gets cut how crazy they become.