Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to funny?? Why is that funny? Why does the fact that it was 11 year olds and a fall tournament have anything to do with it? If your paying attention you would realize that these kids are just as competitive as the older kids and they play to win every game regardless of season. Do you think they travel 2 hours, get up before sunrise on a Sunday and don't care if they win or lose. Come on stop with the hate and all of the negativity.

I don't know if your a YJ or disgruntled TG parent or just a really miserable unhappy person, but this whole on field out burst is really being blown out of proportion. I'm paraphrasing here but it was something to the extent of " hey ref that was a terrible call my little girl got stepped on." By the way he ran on the field to pick his daughter off the field as she lay their crying. It's unbelievable that you choose to focus on a 15 second event rather then on an amazing game. I didn't, see anything at that game that is worthy of this sort of criticism, and yes it is never acceptable to yell at the refs.

What's funny is to see how you are trying to make something out of nothing and then tie it to the TG owners, they should be proud of what happened on the field a team comprised of 2020 TG girls played their hearts out and kicked butt. Everything else is sour grapes.

so the coach's 11 year old daughter gets badly fouled, she's down on the field crying, he runs on the field to see if she's ok, and he then voices his frustration to the ref for the no call, without using profanity, and this is what we are talking about?