Originally Posted by Anonymous
if recruiting is your issue why leave ? I believe just about every 2014 and 2015 player will be playing ball in college? The 2016 class is well on its way with at least 1/2 committed and most of the purple team finalizing their commitments during this fall. If you have a problem with the program you should leave now. Recruiting age is not the best time to be switching clubs. My daughter is a good player but definitely not elite and she has had no problem being recruited. When asked the smiths have been more than helpful.

I agree, Why wait to leave? Leave now! YJ tryouts are this weekend, Make your move and go off and find somewhere where you will be happy. Maybe TG isn't for you. I know they have been very helpful with the recruiting process and I have no problems with them at all. The majority of you have a problem because your daughters aren't as good as you may believe and no matter what you still hang on and the get pissed because she is not getting looked at, You all believe that you should have the world handed to you because you pay $1350 to be on a team. You are promised 5 summer tournaments and 10 practices and that's it. You also have to stop being lazy and do your own leg work to get your daughter seen. You all have an false entitlement when in all actuality they have fulfilled their obligation to you by providing you the games and practices. If you want more then be prepared to spend more or find another club that gives you more for free.