Originally Posted by Anonymous
F
That is such an idiotic excuse. I can't believe someone would condone this type of behavior. Your an enabler!! Post the rosters and do not pull them to "fix a mistake". Grow up! Lack of education and common sense and making people feel like they are actually care cared about

forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years. I don't know why any programs would post them in the first place. when you get to practice you'll know who's on your team. simple.

Who might those successful girls programs be?

Other than YJ, TG, and Elevate, what other programs DO post rosters?
Do ANY boys programs post rosters? It's completely unnecessary...

You were the one who said there were successful girls programs that don't post rosters, why not simply answer the question? I'll help by eliminating a few: In addition to Yellow Jackets, Elevate and Top Guns...M&D, Skywalkers, Capital, Hero's, TLC, Lady Roc all post rosters...fool

Does posting rosters make them successful? Is there a boys program that posts rosters? Are they all unsuccessf? What is the purpose of posting rosters anyway?

Still not answering questions? Why not admit you didn't have any idea what you were talking about and move on?