Originally Posted by Anonymous
I did get in touch with SCGL. If you read my post again, you would see that this was directed at the MC 6th grade parents who have children who play for top guns. I also said that I was not bashing the organization. Obviously TG is not responsible for the parents. I feel it necessary to make others aware of the disrespectful conduct toward children. Most of this ESM team does not have any other place to play lacrosse except in town league. Please continue to make excuses for these parents. Every club has them as we all know. They should be embarassed and blame should not be shifted onto others. So if the ESM coach is so terrible, why would that make it right for the parents to say aloud that the girls were losers and quiters? They were wrong and there is no excuse. It is time for you to leave the land of make believe.

Oh, except for; it didn't happen that way. I hope you did get in touch with SCGL and I also hope you have enough courage to come on here and apologize to MC TG parents when the league tells you it was entirely your coaches fault. I'm quite certain the referee will be contacted and he will clarify who's fault it was just as he did at the conclusion of the game. No parents of any organization were yelling at children calling them quitters and babies. That's ridiculous and just slander because you can get away with it by hiding behind a blanket of anonymity. Things may have been said between a fan and your coach, but certainly not any child.