Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]So , If the player that D.G. "set because she was a Y.J. is so , why doesn't she start for her new school St. A. or does mommy have a gripe now with that coach. Or is it because she's wild and can't control her stick? [/quot

If you are going to use quotations at least use some of the original statement so people have an idea what you are talking about. Has any of your Liberty teams ever beaten a top level YJ team. Elite , I think not. You need to be able to compete with the top level teams before you call yourselves elite.
you keep shifting to who won more games but don't answer the question (by the way it is an original question , I asked it twice, you just don't answer) So I ask again. Why doesn't the girl that was sat by D.G. start for her new school (St. Anthony's) if she is so good. This is now the second coach that will not start her. Or is her mother going to start talking trash about her new coach at every try out and tournament like she did her old coach. And by the way if I am not mistaken the liberty 2013 team beat the Y.J. 2013 team routinely

Wow so none of your 2020-2014 teams have beaten a top level team , sounds as if liberty is dying. If you think your kid wants to be on a top level travel team there is no way they should play liberty. Our town team beats up on liberty ,they are horrible from 2015 down , may have been good in past but are now non competitive and a joke.