Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is becoming as dysfunctional of a thread as the Shoreham-WR thread.

Hi. I just wanted to take a moment to welcome ALL the new TG parents to the TG club. Now that your check has cleared you will really see the dysfunction that exists within the organization. Things to remember, you will never have any real friends at TG as they will talk behind the back of you and your kids any chance they get and dont turn your back when at a game (unless you have our protective vest on) or you will be pulling a knife out of it. This is going to be everything that you have promised and MORE. The fun is just getting started but wait until summer as that is when the real fun begins - fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Again, welcome aboard - we are glad you chose TG for your family's youth lacrosee experience!

You should really go read the YJ sh@tstorm thread before you call any other club dysfunctional.

Every club has politics and dysfunction. All you need to do is pick your poison.

I have never seen dysfunction and hate like this in any youth sports program. I have to say, I am quite shocked! It is also not just from former TG parents but current ones as well. No clue why they stay here when there are so many other options.