Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do these two girls go to the same H.S.? If not, you can't compare them, based on when they made varsity.

Even if they do go to the same H.S., do you really think that the H.S. teams don't have politics, friendships, etc?
It was I that wrote the original post , so let me clarify with much apologies. Yes both girls go to the same high school. To be perfectly honest there is a bias, towards a a completely different club that does not have enough players to field a varsity team ( not y.j. or t.g) there is no bias in this coach towards either player, she knew neither girl by name, affiliation, or reputation prior to the freshman year of high school, IMHO this coach has done a good job building team with the resources available to her, and is trying to build a good program, so will play the better player to achieve this goal

So, you think only TG is riddled with politics, and this coach is completely unbiased, with no favorites, etc? Wait until your daughter's playing time diminishes for some reason....it will be favorites again! Good luck!
You must be the parent of one of those politicly advantaged Top Guns players, and thats good for you and your daughter, but don't become bitter because you get called out on it. In this situation the black player was exposed for not being as strong as the purple player, in most cases it doesn't happen and your secret stays safe. As far as my daughter goes have no fear, she started as a freshman and won a dog fight with another girl to secure the starters postion on this same team,she makes a top level club team every year, but unlike your daughter she is not granted a spot because of who I know, she is one of the rare girls on Long Island that has earned her way by hard work, and that lesson will serve her when she goes out into the world without me. How about yours, will you continue to kiss butt even when she is in college sitting on the bench

Get over yourself , you sound like your daughters the only kid on Long Island who deserves her spot, truth is way more kids don not have connections than do.
You either didn't read the entire conversation, and decided to inject your juvenile, uneducated, self serving opinion into a conversation at random. Or you are one of those parents that we're speaking of. My guess is probably a mixture of both. tHe conversation on the outset had nothing to do with my daughter, it was about the child of a whinny sniveling parent such as yourself using there friendships and butt kissing ability to get there daughter on T.G. black, while a more deserving, and quite frankly better purple player was able to beat her out on a H.S. varsity team Or for your slower mind other peoples hard working daughters getting screwed over by people with no integrity ( such as yourself ) Someone asked about my daughter, and I answered. The one thing you wrote that is true is that there are lots of kids like my daughter, and the purple player that work real hard, I bet yours isn't one of them and you do all the hard work for her