Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
I can understand your animosity towards BS but to lump SS into this is just nuts. The girl has been a class act since high school. She never bad mouths anyone. She is respectful and courteous to all parents and players. She's more mature than most of the parents on this thread. You should hope your daughter carries herself as well as she has. I am not a Smith or friend of the Smiths if that is the retort to this post.

The story I was told is SS as an alumni of the YJ program sought

out the guidance of CR on how to set-up a program (not locally as a competitor) but elsewhere in the country. After a brain dump from CR, TG opened up shop down the street. I believe that is at least partially why some of the YJ faithful have a distain for TG and their owners.

Same story I heard as well...

Well..that settles it then if you two heard it then it must be true ..

Who cares how it started. The facts are SS started a club as a college student and in five years has all of YJ nation worried that her teams will start to beat them.

So what if SS Started her own club? Isn't this what everyone should aspire to do? Learn something, become good at it and make a living doing it? How long was YJ expected to be the monopoly of lacrosse on Long Island? Come on guys 1000 girls isn't enough? Plenty of girls and money for everyone. Anyone can go and start a Lax club, not as hard as it may look people.