Originally Posted by Anonymouse
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess it depends on which team your on. Because this winter clinic is a waste of time.

Wouldn't call it a waste of time. The instruction and staffing are very good (including SS). But the facility is inadequate. I suspect that is how they kept the cost of the clinic down. $125 for 8 practices per session is a good price. I would pay more if they had a better facility such as KK, or somewhere where they had two fields instead of cramming onto one with 50 girls. I suspect they will see a large drop in the number of girls who sign up for the second session.

This is not a fashion show, no need to have a 5 star facility..(turf, balls, goals and coaches) are all that's needed. stop complaining and go pay more elsewhere you smug elitist. I don't care where my daughter learns as long as she learns. There will be no drop off as is affordably priced.

You are correct. Doesn't matter the facility. But why does everyone need to resort to name calling. Please remain adults.

The training is fine, the facility is not.. the bubble is filthy and it would be nice if all the lights worked... I counted at least 6 that were out on Sunday..
knock on wood... no injuries that Im aware off