Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is your problem ,you will not give any credit to SS YJ training for her playing ability ,yet you want to give SS all the credit for her TG teams playing ability, can't have it both ways.If memory serves me correctly your TG teams have never won a national championship caliber tournament. Giving her credit for wanting to cash in on her name at such a young age everyone knows it's her dad who runs the organization and all he has done is attempted to copy CR and DG model.Give credit to the pioneers not the copy cat.

I don't have a problem and have no issue giving CR credit for YJ or DG credit for Liberty, both, respectively, very successful organizations. Giving a coach credit for a team's results is appropriate. However, if a player rises to the level of winning the Tewaaraton award, I will give the vast majority of credit to the player, not her present or past coaches.

In college basketball, John Wooden gets credit for multiple national championships at UCLA but not the professional career of Kareem Abdul-Jabaar.