Originally Posted by Anonymous
Green Machine is handpicked TG daddy team( note did not use the P word).I have friends on both sides TG YJ, will say this, TG takes the so called rivalry way more serious.Call it what you will but TG 2020 holding extra practice sessions this week in 100 degree heat strictly in response to YJ game,TG coach leaving his older teams tournament early at the urging of some TG daddies because they need him for the big game.I get the fact that some want to win but leaving your recruiting age kids team to coach 2020 tells me maybe some want to win too much, on the other hand I have heard of some YJ teams going a little overboard for a victory in the past. I think eventually the rivalry will become a friendly one but will take time.

Where do you get your information? You need a new source because everything you wrote is FALSE. Curcio team was the one practicing mon-thur from 3-6 the week after they lost to the B team at national draw - for someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight your post is very suspect at best, move on and worry about something more important