Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, can anyone answer that? Has Topgun ever gone before?

The format of this is half speed and agility combine, half game play. The girl who posted the best combine score last year was a TG girl. She was probably hip to the event because she was a former YJ player, and in the know. I don't care what anyone has to say, the lacrosse opportunities, exposure, knowledge, connections, etc....., is way better at YJ than TG. That being said, it is not the right fit for everyone and TG's works for many, you just need to more self motivated in training and creating opportunities. I am surprised no TG at Nike elite, it seems to be a recruiting hot spot.

Nt sure why this is skipped

Steps NJ runs the elite 120...they also run Lax for the Cure tourney every summer in NJ....Top guns does not attend that tourney and I could be wrong, but I believe that is were players are seen and invitations for elite 120 are mostly generated from....Lax for the cure is a great championship tourney, lots of coaches at the recruiting ages and it is also a charity tournament...the kids fundraise, there are prizes for top fundraisers...the girls wear as much pink as they can, pinnies, socks, etc. (team prizes for best pink uniforms). One of my favorite tourney's every year...YJ sends first two teams and our kids are getting those elite 120 invites...

Carol is friends with the Shoulberg's, and supports many of their tournaments. Maybe that is a reason why YJ is so well represented. If you are on a YJ mailing list you will probably realize to are getting spam mail for clinics from Steps Elite club. That is because CR either gave or sold her YJ emails to them.

Traci Weiner is a coach for Elite 120.