Why all the name calling. I agree that Top Guns is a great program that like any club could use some constructive criticism not insults. What I think some people feel that when you join a travel club/program for a lot of people it is to have their children experience playing for an impartial coach and not playing for Dads who are coaching and making their own kids the priority as they do for Pal/town teams. But since Top Guns uses college students as coaches all the fall /winter stuff Billy and Shannon leave to the Dads. I personally don't feel that's appropriate at club level. I would rather they enlist local independent coaches who could do a fall or winter tournament with the selected teams and see no control go to the fathers. The Dads also only ask a handful of the girls hoping to have some of them have a better chemistry for the spring/summer. Not really fair either. A lot of good points are missed by posters above because all people are paying attention to are the insults. Please be adults.