Originally Posted by Anonymous
My foot isn't in my mouth. I said Yj would love to play top guns at all of the many tournaments held throughout the summer, too many to mention., usually in NJ MD and Virginia.
Friend, you said : "Believe me YJ would love to play Top Guns teams. Any age." You said it at 5:07pm this afternoon. Our readers can plainly see the change in your position which is fine.

Last year YJ got to play them a few times and it was great.
When we get over the Yellow Jacket vs. Top Guns in-fighting, we completely agree. As far as Long Island club lacrosse goes, this is just about as good as it gets across the board.

Not sure why you are so defensive I merely pointed out reality, you are choosing to try to be insulting.
Insulting. No.

But top guns won't show up to Carols function nor will Yj turn up to Shannon's. No foot in mouth sir.
Please stop. Maybe BOTC has taken this provocative position because we think it is best that both clubs get over this animosity and start attending each other's showcases. Did that ever cross your mind? Think about it.

Look at what took place in New [lacrosse] State this year with Section III gaining strength. Look at the growth in Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania - and that is only in the Northeast. To be honest, this Yellow Jackets vs. Top Guns debate is fighting a war on the wrong front.