Again you guys are really missing the point.If a YJ team or a TG team is playing this way especially at the younger age its ridiculous and the coaches that play it that way should be embarrassed of themselves.I get playing time does not have to be equal and have no idea what YJ team and age you are talking about at the Farmingdale tournament, but would bet every kid got into each game at some point.If the YJ coach was calling out plays specifically for one or two kids the whole game then shame on them. Again cannot really comment on a game I did not see but the games I did see your TG coach at the 2020 age was ridiculous and if my child was a part of that I would certainly let the coach know my opinion.It really is not about YJ vs TG its more about some of the crazy coaches in this age group who can destroy a kids confidence and ruin a kids lacrosse experience. Even the name of the team shows how obsessive that coach is about YJ and how he places way to much importance on the outcome when they play.