Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not ducking the question , just pointing out that your Liberty teams are second rate at best. Have any of the current teams ever won a tournament. I have seen them get blown out several times by YJ, TG and town teams . Elite is laughable. How would I know what the St. Anthony coach thinks you moron, and for that matter how would you know.

It seems many college coaches disagree with you, and they think many of the players are in fact elite.

2014 and 2015 have a combined 30 players going D1 and about another 10 going D2 and D3. And we are talking an impressive ivy list, as well as universities with great sports history. Just check out their alumni page if you want the facts. You can also see what tournaments they won. These numbers are much less than TG or YJ, but they still stand out.

Liberty has a very good reputation among college coaches. It is known as a well respected, but smaller, program when compared to TG and YJ, And all three produce dozens of great lacrosse players every year.

The "A" Liberty teams I've seen in most age groups are formidable. They might not beat TG or YJ, but they certainly can hold their own.

Whatever team your daughter is on, bashing other programs serves no purpose. It actually makes our program look worse. Just enjoy the games and competition, because it goes by quickly!

Good luck to all teams.