Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy
, believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

And yet when the top teams do play each other in games spanning the age groups, it is a even split of who wins, so the coaching doesn't really seem to matter one bit. Not all of the YJ coaches are competent as you may think, many of these college athletes have vastly more experience at the highest level. As most of you that have varsity experience will know that many varsity coaches aren't all that. Does coming on this site and proclaiming my club's coaches are better than your club's coaches, really make you feel better? I wonder if your dad could beat up my dad. So childish, got to laugh.

You are clueless , split down the middle , not even close.

2014 YJ has dominated
2015. YJ. Has dominated
2016. Yj has won every time
2017. Yj has won everytime
2018. Yj has won everytime except 1 tie
2019. Never played
2020. TG Not very even , once the teams get mixed as YJ does not send their recruited kids to recruiting events your TG may win a few , and yes you won at the U15 but not an even split

Many of us don't care...go back to your arrogant YJ thread, where you belong. Where do you get your inaccurate info? You obviously haven't seen EVERY game, at EVERY age group. Those are stupid blanket statements. What will you do when your daughter is done with lacrosse? Maybe then you'll get a life, but probably not...probably keep collecting disability

You have a TG parent posting that the games have been evenly split between the top teams ( not even close) .Curious , no blanket statement , which age group other than 2020( babies) has it been evenly split or as in the 2020 age group gone TG way.If you want to say some of the age groups are getting close , go ahead but evenly split you are delusional. When you use terms like get a life it's obvious that your statement of not caring is BS.If your kid is happy playing TG good for them but do not post on a public forum nonsense that involves other clubs that you are obsessed with.