Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
I for one could not be happier with this addition of team practices. gives the teams more time to gel I also welcome the idea of not jackassing to Mount Sinai for my daughter to play games with a mixed team. This was a smart move by top guns and I think it will be beneficial in the long run.

You would have been jackassing (whatever that means) to Calverton this year - Inline is turning into a trampoline place.

That term has never been used in ur presence?? And I know coastal was first session mt Sinai was 2nd session. And either way I'm still happy
They've had stuff at that place in Hauppauge, I'm blanking on the name but the location was good. Our school team plays at out Calverton, it's not my favorite venue.

TG tried this during 1st Winter Session last year in Hauppauge. 30 minutes of drills then scrimmages. Just chose up teams and played. It was ok. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Coached by Shannon and Hofstra players. I was there for the 2015s so not sure how it went for younger ages.