Spot on to the previous poster. My daughter is new to TGs and on is on the 2021 purple team. I didn't have my daughter join this program just so she could be in a winning program. I had her tryout so she improves as player with great coaching from a nationally recognized player and coaching staff. If i feel after this year I'm not getting that from the organization I leave. If last nite is any indication of how she is going to be taught I will have no issue with the program. I understand SS will not be there all the time and other coaches will take over but i will expect the same high level of coaching for the money I am paying. Bottom line is your 10,11,12 year old daughter is playing indoor winter lax (its not summer or spring)for development purposes,its not about separating out the teams at this point.

There is going to plenty of time when these teams are separated. Oh and is it wrong that the girls all hangout together and get to know it each other? I'm pretty sure SS told all the girls to know at least 3 new girls names by the end of the night...she didn't specify black or purple.That's how you build good relationships and camaraderie in the organization.