Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Hofstra tournament was the only tournament that had not one vendor selling food! Couldn't even buy a bottle of water?! I have never been to a tournament with no vendors. So strange

About 100 yards away on Hempstead turnpike is Mcdonalds,, chipotle, Ralph's ices, subway... Take a walk and eat up

Tournament was crap. Elevate pulled out this year for a reason. There won't be a tournament next year. And having not one vendor for food or drink was pathetic. No organization should waste their money on this debacle, they couldn't even keep the scores right!

I heard from reliable source ( non topgun), that elevate was sent away due to financial reasons.

Obviously not a reliable source. They chose to do better tournaments as witnessed by the complaints on here. They did go last year but clearly ran into the same issues as people are discussing on here. You have NO reliable source because you as human being most likely have no credibility in any aspect of your life. Elevate clearly had their best financial year ever, most teams they have ever had, great turnout at tryouts, more kids than ever. But you keep going.

Interesting , someone appears to be very defensive about Elevate and it's financial discussions. I wonder why?

I don't know about Elevate's finances, but I do know that their 2020's pulled out of Hofstra then registered for LI Elite then pulled out of that at the last minute. Very strange....