Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know when rosters will be posted and yes you should of listened to the poster that told you to skip it. It is and always be a waste of time. And yes it is unfortunately what you have in store for you. It doesnt change. Maybe youll be one of the lucky chosen ones. You never know. Good luck to you. Really, not even being sarcastic. All these things that people post might sound negative and are but they are the TRUTH. Unfortunaly, we have to find out for ourselves. If we dont find out the hard way it would be giving the negative people right.

We didn't think it was a waste of time, anytime the girls can get together in off season to play and not break the bank is great! I will take advantage of all 3 sessions to make sure my girls are out there bonding with their teammates, getting practice and using their stick. Not sure what you were expecting, no one said it was a recruiting or championship tournament, Just a day for the girls to get some lax in. Maybe this club isn't for you and you are better of elsewhere.

Great response brown nose, except my kid is not on TG.