Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose "

Just plain mean...proud of yourself? Hope the children in your life don't grow up to think like you...

Mean? Not at all. Truthful and to the point. Carol Rose is a gym teacher and she should look like one, and be fit and able to participate in all the activities she has her students do. She should be a role model for health, nutrition, and taking care of ones body.

Perhaps you find her a role model for your daughter, but she would not be for my daughter.

While your statement may be true, it served absolutely no purpose so it was mean. Any attempt to portray it otherwise is dishonest.

Perhaps if Carol Rose was nicer and didn't think her [lacrosse] doesn't smell, then I might not have posted by truthful comments and opinions.

Carol Rose thinks who she is and seems to intimidate most, if not all of you. Her arrogance and intimidation did not work with me....so the next time she wants to shove her weight around she should try it on you, as you seem to have your head under her dress. To me, she is simply piece of [lacrosse] who is using the school system and tenure to cover her running a profitable business and there is nothing the district or you can do about it.

Do you think if she had a job without tenure she would still be employed?

Like I said, the woman needs a serious exercise program smile
I can't for the life of me understand how we are so at odds