Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can that be. They told me only yja girls can commit that early. I've been all over the country with my superstar and i have'nt gotten any offers yet. With all the training and traveling i'm in for 60k already. Why can't you go to Hofstra like everyone says!!!!
Way to go kid!!!! Nice job TG. Don't listen to that [lacrosse] on YJ putting everyone else down. Keep up the hard work.

Exactly!

You two Riverhead/ESM losers need to get a life .First you have a kid who commits to a great school but you can't just congratulate her , you have to make it about YJ . It just shows how truly insecure you are about the fact that you stayed behind when the others left . Do too many TG commit to Hofstra , yes . Is the 2019 group behind other clubs in terms of recruiting , yes . Is the 2020 TG team now the 3rd or 4th best team in the age on LI , yes . Make it about TG not YJ . Congrats to her . Look at the positive , with most of the 2020 top TG players having left the team it gives other kids a chance to be noticed , would that have happened to them if these kids left for YJ , probably not as they would have been buried on the bench or team 2.

The reality is only two players that left 2020 black were top players . The one everyone knows is the best player on LI and just recently committed to UNC and the other was bumped to purple and left for leg. All other players from 2020 black that went elsewhere have proven to be role players on their new teams. It is what it is. The 2020 Black team is a good team and from reading all if you constant posts about them...better off without your family polluting the sidelines.

Reality is you're wrong again. You're forgetting the young lady from Babylon with the knee injury. She would be on YJ blue in a heartbeat if she left. There is still plenty of talent on that team. As for playing in second rate tournaments, TG isn't invited to all tournaments. Probably because of burnt bridges and the Smiths will not go in any tournament where CR gets a piece. They have played all of the top teams over the summers, just not yours.

Hilarious ,first 2 TG knuckleheads fighting with each other.The kid you are talking about is a good player but not sure YJ blue would take her even if she wanted to come over mainly because they really don't need her and not sure they would want to move anyone off to make room. Even funnier is you two TG knuckleheads think you are complimenting TG by saying they have 1 kid left that YJ blue would want.

There is no WOW factor..YJ is not interested in kid as she doesn't bring anything that they don't already have. Do you really think if CR wanted kid, she wouldn't already have her?