Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not A oart of TG so from an outsiders point of view let me say this. It is very commendable for a parent to take a group of girls and register them in these events and take his own time to coach and do all the leg work. Where this starts to fall apart is he continues to use the T.G. name. If he is going to do all this work only for certain girls than he should go one step further and just make up a different name and order 15 pinnies from Lacrosse Unlimited . If he continues to use Shannons name to further only the "cherry picked" girls then Bill or Shannon should step in and tell him to stop. If they are going as T.G. then all the girls in the age groups should be offered to attend, if there is a lot of interest than more than 1 team should be entered, the amount of paper work to achieve this is minimal and that is what a club as a whole does. this "coach" is only interested in those that he is friendly with or those that he deems worthy, and therefore no longer should be allowed to use the TOP GUNS brand. If Bill does not understand that , Shannon should look for someone other than him to run her club, remember It's her name that attracts members ,not his. It obviously creates animosity within the club and any decent director would put his friendships aside and do what is best for the club as a whole.

Yeah, sure - "from an outsiders point of view"..I love those! We're pretty sure you're in the TG program. If not, you have WAY too much time on your hands to analyze this, in such detail!
Really not a T.G. parent . What is there to analyze, Daddy is using the T.G. brand and uniform to promote little Susie. If., and when you flip out on a ref, organizer, or opposing coach and make the brand look bad, I'm sure Bill will step in and put a stop to it, at Shannon's expense. Pinnies cost like $13.00 a piece, I know because a club with a much better rep would not allow me to use there name or logo for the same reasons I just described, Live and learn Bill

It's sad that you have so much time to spend on the TG thread, and you're not even affiliated. Why are you so caught up in what's going on with TG? What program are you involved with?
Why is it sad ? my daughters club has no drama, or any of this in club name calling and quite frankly it's funny as [lacrosse] to see a bunch of white trash morons fight amongst themselves while the ring leader watches , and actively participates in the soiling , and ruining of his daughters good name. Maybe daddy should take a online business course before he and his cronies ruin a good thing. On the other hand if he did , he would know that he had to get rid of the riff raf , and that probably means you

Again, what program is so lucky to have you?